Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tool 11: Self Assessing and Reflecting

The favorite tools in my toolbox are: Google Docs, Dropbox, Voki, Edmodo, and epals. I'm planning on working on a reading project with a class in another country (similar to last year) using epals and Edmoto (thanks for the suggestion Karen J.).

My vision for my class has been transformed somewhat. Students can demonstrate their learning of a skill or strategy by what they produce on the computer screen. They will be able to receive immediate feedback. I will still be able to help them learn, but so will their collaborators. Students will be able to work at different stations at the same time.

An unexpected outcome for me was the realization of all the resources that are available through SBISD - such as Atomic Learning, Ed. Tech, etc. They will be very helpful as I continue to add more tools to my toolbox to help plan for my 21st Century students.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your global project! Don't forget YouTube and Sophia as places to find tutorials! Have fun and keep me posted on how Edmodo works for you!

    ReplyDelete